EDT announces the release of WorldFleetLog Version 3.02
14 September, 2014
Changes in WorldFleetLog Version 3.02
WorldFleetLog Version 3.02 includes the following new features, enhancements and fixes. Refer to the WorldFleetLog Version 3.02 Release Notes for a complete explanation of each change over the previous WorldFleetLog version.
New and Changed Features
The following features are now supported:
- Reminders: It is now possible to manage reminders for drivers and vehicles. WorldFleetLog sends reminders by mail to specified recipients.
- Documents: WorldFleetLog now supports scanning and saving documents related to drivers and vehicles
Periodic Maintenance: This enhanced module now supports definitions for service-related items such as parts, labor, materials and any other category. Items may be predefined, or entered as free text in the module GUI. This module also supports a summarized cost function.
- Distance Limit: Use this new parameter to define a distance limit per driver (usually on a yearly basis). WorldFleetLog generates reports that describe the current status and remaining balance.
- On Map Trips: The On Map Trips module includes a new graph to display speed and generated events regarding driver behavior. See Driver Behavior for an example of this report.
The DoorLog Online (V2) now supports automatic open and close according to a pre-defined schedule.
New vehicle icons: ATV, generator and road roller
A new search function for regions and POIs
Vehicle in Region: When a vehicle is in a region, the Dashboard event details and the floating info box show the region visit time
Passengers: passenger phone numbers are added to the list
New features are fully described in the release notes sent to our distributors. For more information, contact EDT support.
Changes in existing reports:
- It is now possible to schedule specific, predefined reports to all active drivers/charges. Each driver/charge will get by a mail with their relevant records.
- When displaying a trip route on map, it is possible to export the route to Google Earth (KML file) by clicking a new command in the toolbar.
- It is now possible to export reports dataset to XLSX.
- Vehicle tires status history
- Refuels (extra detailed) – export
- Employees in vehicles – current status
- Passenger trips by passenger (detailed)
- Passenger trips (summary)
- Time utilization breakdown by vehicle group (summary, with min. stop time)
- Vehicle distance by week and day
- Vehicle max. speed/acc/dec by week and day
- Time utilization breakdown for vehicle by week and day
- Region visits for vehicle by day
- Refuels by fuel type (daily summary)
- Yearly distance limit for drivers - current status
- Shows a list of passengers in the vehicle
- Supports private KML layers